Friday, June 7, 2019

the drop

Harry Bosch is back at it in The Drop by Michael Connelly. I've read a few of these, and I usually get them from my wife, but this one came from a used book sale at the library. I know, you can get books for free at the library, but I usually take a little longer to read, and end up renewing, AND, when I buy them I can crank a little back into the library, both when I buy them, and potentially again when I return them to the book sale donation box. just works for me

Bosch is dealing with a variety of things in this one, from his personal relationships, to department politics, to city politics, to corruption, cold cases, and crazy DNA evidence. There is a lot going on and Connelly does a good job in this one keeping the balls in the air and walking us through this story.

The Drop is a double entendre, referring to both Bosch's position and an element in the case he's working. Crafty. I think this is a good addition to the Harry Bosch series and if you've enjoyed thus far, this is a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it, I want to hear it...