Tuesday, December 1, 2009

makin bookmark

The nice folks at Makin Library Media gave me this bookmark when I stopped at their trade show booth at the New England Library Association conference. Makin does all kinds of stuff for preschool through high school facilities, from books and media, to classroom curricula to full on school library set ups.

Their current adverting media has this flower theme, their booth was decorated this way, etc. I didn't see any READ posters when I was there, but apparently, they'll give you one if you ask. That's sweet, but it won't fit in my book.

These aren't "The" READ posters we've all seen, as far as I know, but as I said, I didn't see any. "The" READ posters are an American Library Association product if I'm not mistaken.

Best, this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it, I want to hear it...